Join the world's largest technical association!
IEEE members have access to the world's best collection of technical information as benefit of joining IEEE:
- IEEE magazines, transactions and journals including the most highly cited publications in the field
- Publications from 38 IEEE Societies, covering every aspect of electrical engineering, coimputer science and related technologies
- Topics from Aerospace to VLSI Design (and everything in between)
- Proceedings of more than 300 annual IEEE conferences around the world
IEEE members have online access to all IEEE tables of contents, abstracts and indexes through the dynamic IEEE Xplore® interface. Find out the latest in your field with new papers published online every week.
In addition, IEEE members get exclusive low subscription rates to the journals that define their fields, and discounts on the purchase of conference proceedings, standards, books and more.
Every IEEE member also receives the latest industry news in the award-winning IEEE Spectrum magazine and exclusive online-only articles from the always-updated IEEE Spectrum web site.
And there's so much more: free email newsletters... online journals... the IEEE Member Digital Library... The Institute newspaper online and in print... the Ask*IEEE document delivery service...
How can I become an IEEE student member?
By far the easiest and fastest way to apply for your IEEE Student Membership is over the Internet. Visit the online application form to apply for membership over a secure connection. For application you need the following:
- Credit card (if you don't have one, contact us)
- University: Ilmenau Univ. of Technology (pick from list!)
- The school code of this Student Branch: 15341.
FREE branch membership
This membership is free, and makes it possible for members to be kept in the loop of the upcoming activities, to organize activities by themselfes and benefit from the variety of activities organized by the branch.